Marina and Russell Pt. 18

"Russell caught a cold"

(All characters are over 18 years old)

Evening. Russell bought a whole bunch of ice cream for us and now we decided to eat it. I ate two ice creams, and he wanted more, and more, and more, and he ate seven ice creams.

"Russell, what have you done? I told you to stop, but you kept eating so much ice cream!"

He answered:

"Everything is all right! Do you see? I'm healthy!"

Well, in the morning Russell got a very bad cold.

"Achoo!"

I hear from the kitchen. I come to the bedroom, and there Russell is in bed all trembling with cold, his nose is red, his eyes are flaccid, and around the bed crumpled napkins lie, he's blowing his nose all the time. He can't talk temporarily because he has a sore throat, and therefore I invited him to write his thoughts and requests in a notebook. He's writing something... he wrote that he won't eat...

"Russell, how are you not going to eat? At least a little need to eat!"

And I brought chicken soup on the breakfast tray and he ate it without appetite, it hurts him to swallow.

It's been two days and Russell can speak, but his voice is hoarse. He calls the boss to tell him he won't be able to come to work.

Three days passed and Russell's voice ceased to be hoarse. Every day I cook him soups, different soups, and chicken soup, and vegetable soup, and beef soup...

Chicken soup again today. I put on the bed a breakfast tray with a plate of soup, a spoon and a plate of bread. Yesterday he began to eat more willingly, and today he even smiled at me and began to eat soup with pleasure, closing his eyes. He ate three spoons of soup and said:

"It's delicious"

I answered:

"I'm glad you like it"

He ate four more spoons and said:

"Nothing is more tasty than a food cooked by the loved woman"

And it touches me because Russell just told me. And I had a little cry. And he asked:

"Why you cry?"

And I didn't know what to answer, and I said:

"I'm just very happy that I have you"

And he smiled at me. He said:

"I'm sorry I'm bothering you because of my cold..."

You think you're bothering me? what I really want to devote my life to is caring for you, Russell!

"That's all right, Russell!"

He finished to eat the soup, I carried the dishes to the kitchen, put it in the dishwasher and thought: Oh, I'm so short of Russell's touches, kisses, sex... I have to confine myself to masturbation these days... and he probably doesn't even want sex because of his cold...

I came to the bedroom, touched his forehead. He still has a fever. I brought him a glass of water and an antipyretic cure. He drank it and said:

"Honey, could you buy me pineapples?"

I asked:

"Of course! How many pieces?"

He answered:

"... probably, ten? Okay, ten pieces!"

I was surprised and asked:

"Why you need so many pineapples??"

He answered, looking into my eyes and smiling:

"I have one reason..."

Why is he smiling so much? And he asked:

"By the way, do you like pineapples?"

I answered:

"No, they make me feel like my tongue is burning..."

I have made a shopping list. Hmm... oranges, ten pineapples for Russell, medicine for Russell and something for dinner. and then I went to the shop.

An hour later, I returned home with the food I bought. I walk into the bedroom with a big plate of oranges and pineapple and tell him with a smile:

"Russell, I'm back!"

He immediately closed the book, which he read and answered me with a smile:

"Hello, honey!"

He started eating orange and he said:

"Honey, I'm sweating..."

I answered:

"I'll wipe your body..."

While I was looking for cloth, I thought: of course, it upsets me that Russell has a cold, but I'm so pleased to take care of him...

I undo buttons on his pajama shirt and wipe his breast and then his belly. Now I take off his trousers, I wipe his legs. I took off his underpants and began to wipe his groin, pubes and penis. I began to caress the body of his penis and testicles with my hands, while I caress the head of his penis with my lips and tongue. His breath became rapid. He closed his eyes with pleasure, moans a little and says:

"Oh, how good I feel..."

I paused and whispered to him:

"Russell, I love you so much..."

I kissed the head of his penis and continue to lick it and caress with my mouth. He moved his hips himself and he is cumming into my mouth... I feel the taste of his sperm, it tastes sweetish... mmm... and so much of it... and so I swallowed his sperm until he stopped ejaculating into my mouth.

"It was unexpected, Marina. I'm satisfied."

Russell said, and I answered:

"You're making me blush, Russell... but I'm glad you're pleased."

I continued to wipe his body, I wiped his back and buttocks, and now I wipe his feet and I kiss his foot.

"How are you feeling?"

I asked, and Russell answered:

"I feel a little better"

And I said:

"I'm glad"

And now I'm wiping between the fingers of his feet. Then I brought him other clothes and changed the sheet. He said:

"I want to eat pineapple! I have to peel it myself. I'm not asking you to do this because you couldn't, pineapple crust is solid."

Russell peeled the pineapple, I cut it into pieces. While he ate pineapple, he thought: yeah, she doesn't know the reason why I regularly eat pineapples. I eat them to improve the taste of my sperm. I have been eating pineapple since I was young guy, But in my whole life, no one made me a fellation and drank my sperm except Marina. I'm not surprised. Other girls didn't have serious feelings for me, and I also for them. And Marina really loves me, she loves me for what I am. And she gladly drank my sperm. So my efforts are not in vain.

Morning. Russell stretches and tells me with a smile:

"I feel even better today! Why don't you make me the breakfast I always eat?"

I asked:

"Okay! Fried eggs with toast?"

He answered:

"Yes! Can you pour me some coffee?"

And I said:

"Okay, darling!"

I'm glad Russell is getting better! I make him breakfast and quietly sing some tune with joy. I brought him breakfast to bed because he did not fully got well, although today he is much better. I sat down by the bed. I'm wearing a skimpy undershirt, and while Russell is eating, he started staring at my breast.

He said:

"And breakfast turned out to be tastier than I expected..."

He made a hint, how embarrassing it was! He finished to eat and said:

"Thank you, it was delicious! Especially, I began to miss this breakfast. By the way, let's masturbate looking at each other, okay?"

He said it so suddenly, and I answered, embarrassed:

"Oh... okay..."

Sometimes men have strange desires...

"Russell... close your eyes..."

And I decided to put on my naked body a beautiful lace peignoir. And I said:

"You can open your eyes..."

Russell looked at me with such a hungry look, as if he had not eaten anything, after all, we did not have sex for about a week, and he didn't even masturbate, only yesterday I did him a fellation... And he said:

"You're so sexy... you know how to drive me crazy..."

And he just took off his pajama pants and underpants and put them on the corner of the bed, he's wearing a pajama shirt. His penis is already standing. We sat on the bed and began masturbating, looking into each other's eyes. I am so ashamed, he watches me caress my clitoris... I looked down and I watch him caress his penis... this is the second time I see Russell masturbating... the fact that he watches me do it is so embarrassing... and so excites... and so sexually arouses... I feel so good... and Russell decided to turn me on even more, kissing my ear, he started breathing into my ear and he whispered to me:

"I want to enter your secluded place where the entrance is open only for me, and I want to feel with my erected penis, how hot and wet there..."

Russell, you know how to drive me crazy, too, but I'm embarrassed to talk about it... and I feel the "fire" between my legs getting even bigger...

"ah... aah... ah... aaaah!!"

And I began to experience orgasm... we looked each other in the eye again, oh how good I feel... and then Russell experiences orgasm and ejaculates...

"aaah..."

I breathed out. Russell took my hand in his hand and licked my vaginal lubrication from it and said:

"Delicious..."

And kissed my hand and fingers. Oh, how he embarrassed me... and I looked down.

The next day came, and this morning Russell fully got well. I'm in the kitchen making breakfast and he comes to the kitchen. I say:

"Good morning, Russell! How do you feel?"

He answered:

"I feel great, the cold gone!"

I was delighted:

"Hooray! I'm so glad!!"

And he said:

"It's thanks to you, darling. You cured me with such care and love. And you gave me pleasure..."

I answered:

"Pleasure... Oh, so that's what you mean?!!"

I looked the other way. He told me:

"I like it so much that you are embarrassed, it turns me on..."

And I was silent, and he saw in my eyes that I was even more embarrassed... He said:

"Well, I gotta go to work!"

I said:

"What? Is it time? Time goes by quickly..."

And he answered:

"Don't be upset, I'll be back from work, and we'll have fun! Do you know what I mean?"

Russell smiles wide and kissed my cheek and my lips, and then he started kissing me passionately. We hugged each other and kissed for a long time... I missed his tongue and his sweet old lips so much... how I got sexually aroused... and he said:

"I'll wait for me to get back from work... bye, sweetheart."

I answered:

"I'll wait for you, Russell..."

Russell, how dare you make a fire of passion in me and so go to work right away!! But maybe there's something unusual about it... from this expectation the fire of my passion will become even bigger...

No matter if Russell is sick or healthy, taking care of him makes me truly happy...

http://tgmonline.gamesvillage.it/member.php?132875-kifetopa

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5177880

https://forum.gamer.com.tr/uye/xapituyu.10551946/about

https://www.gametech.ru/news/2611/

http://mkszory2007.futbolowo.pl/news/article/kadry-na-najblizsze-mecze-ligowe-3

https://gundigest.com/author/vulokohe

https://www.gotoknow.org/user/kolimezi/profile

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/14709898-religions-prophets-and-politics

https://www.goblins.net/users/noceyeso

https://glamrap.pl/6ix9ine-moze-wyjsc-na-wolnosc-duzo-szybciej/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Working from Home with Daddy's Girl

Destiny's Stubborn Ex

Sissy Step-Dad Pt. 03